Thursday, September 22, 2011

Navigation

I began exploring in the Grand Canyon by flying around. It was quite easy to do so and is much faster than walking or running. It'd be nice to be able to fly like this to work or wherever; we wouldn't need cars if we could.

At the bottom of the canyon I found a campfire and an alligator. I felt the Irwinian need to get closer.


I got too close!

Then I walked around Dragonfly and found some interesting places. Here is a glowing statue in an enchanted meadow of some sorts. It was very nice to look at visually.

I enjoyed the bright colored flowers that cover the grounds. Even the petals have little spot and striping details that make them even more realistic.

I found a dragon statue dedicated to someone whom I think is deceased. But that may be wrong, or it may be a SecondLife character. Either way, this statue is awesome.

I finally teleported to Whitsundays Oceania. There I found quite an array of sea creatures and places to explore.

I tried to ride on the dolphin but it wouldn't let me sit. Maybe a cool dolphin would be one you could do that with.

Great white sharks aren't so scary when you cannot be eaten. And even if I was, it wouldn't hurt a bit.

After drying off, I found a wedding chapel. I guess there is quite a demand for getting married in Second Life. Not my idea of romance, but kind of a cool extra if you have family that cannot make it to the real ceremony.

I finally relaxed on the beach under an umbrella with watermelon cooler. ahhh... refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment